A culture of purpose
Are you ready to make a difference?
Become part of a team with a shared goal
To provide the best healthcare possible for the people we serve.
The shared calling for service creates a unique sense of belonging.
At Onsite, we consider our team to be our family.
Onsite supports, encourages, and even facilitates opportunities to team members who want to improve their skills both professionally and personally.
Through education and training, we create a pathway for growth. Accepting a position at Onsite will not only give you access to a job but an ever-growing career.
We take pride in offering ultrasound and nurse professionals an exciting work environment, attractive compensation and benefits, and a manageable schedule.
Onsite Imaging Services provides the finest in medical ultrasound imaging. This fast growing, privately owned company is located in South Florida. Join our dynamic team that exemplifies teamwork and excellence. Mobile diagnostic services provided in Tri-County.
Medical Sonographer, Key Skills & Core Competencies
- ARDMS in OB/GYN, and/or Abdomen is preferred (3 years of experience, not including school internship)
- Comfortable/confident working in Women’s Health area (GYN)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English and Spanish –Proficient)
- Ability to work closely with medical specialties to provide a full range of diagnostic imaging (OB/GYN, Urologist, General Medicine, Neurologist, Oncology)
- Think strategically, multitask, and prioritize, and ability to move in a fast pace office.
- Extensive travel required (Mobile ultrasound)- Miami-Dade (Homestead to Aventura) to Broward (Miramar to Deerfield Beach)
- Knowledge of ultrasound principals and practices, and Strong clinical and analytical skills (AIUM protocols)
The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer is a qualified professional that is responsible for the independent operation of sonographic equipment. The scope of practice includes those procedures, acts and processes permitted by law, for which the individual has received education and clinical experience, has demonstrated competency, and has completed the appropriate ARDMS certification(s) standard of practice in ultrasound.
The position requires ability to carry mobile equipment up to 50 lbs. Will be required to sign a non-compete contract and open to move from per part-time to full-time position within 3-12 months.
- Graduate of a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program or
- Bachelor of Science degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography is desirable.
- Florida driver’s license
- Personal automobile
- Active ARDMS, CPR, OSHA certification
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Nurse (RN or LPN)
Pelvic Floor Therapy Job Description
Company Description ( Apply only if you are fluent in English and Spanish)
Onsite Imaging Services provides the finest in mobile imaging (IDTF). This fast growing, privately owned company is located in South Florida. Join our dynamic team that exemplifies teamwork and excellence. Our company seeks an outstanding RN/LPN to perform pelvic floor muscle rehab therapy. This position will require local office to office travel throughout all of South Florida (Dade, Broward and Palm Beach). Traveling will mainly be within the Counties on the same day. Salary competitive and we offer benefits.
The Nurse or Physical Therapists specialize in pelvic floor dysfuntion (women and men) including urinary and fecal incontinence, pelvic pain, dyspareunia, urgency/frequency syndrome, nocturia, painful bladder syndrome, vulvodynia, vaginisimus, dysmenorrhea, pudendal neuralgia, pelvic floor dyssynergia and constipation. Various diagnostic and therapeutic techniques will be utilized, including but not limited to anal manometry. Manual therapy, biofeedback, yoga and functional training.
- Florida Nurse or Physical Therapy License (LPN/RN) with CPR
- Compassion and sensitivity for patients with issues that are potentially sensitive and/or embarrassing
- Interest or experience in women’s health and/or pelvic floor rehabilitation
- High energy and ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team
- Desire and self-reliance to implement a shared vision of a patient-centered PT practice
- Excellent communication skills to develop and foster patient and referring physician relationships
- Ability to grow and manage a burgeoning specialty clinic in an area of high demand
- Apply only if you are fluent in English and Spanish
Candidate must be compassionate, be able to travel extensively for long or short term assignments, have excellent communication skills, be able to work independently, and be computer proficient. We offer hands-on training, daytime hours, an above average hourly rate, compensation for travel expenses. This is a part-time to full-time position with growth opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Send us your resume